Welcome to the Biddeford Police Department Citizens Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately, and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm that all of the following statements are true regarding your incident:
If ALL of the above statements are true, you are ready to file your report online. If any of the above statements do not apply, please look at our Frequently Asked Questions section. You may also call 207-282-5127.
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred in the City of Biddeford.
- There are No Known suspects.
- This did not occur on the Maine Turnpike.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Biddeford Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting